« Home | I was looking for a job and then I found a job » | A tentative yes to ankle socks » | None more black » | Slight return » | I'm just way too tired » | Quick, look elsewhere! » | Being self important is all I have » | Whoopsy » | "Our baby is going to be French Canadian." » | Hey love, we'll get away with it » 

Thursday, June 21, 2007 

We are so happy to have you join the team!

Had my first shift yesterday, which went well. I'm working again today and I had a massive headache last night so I'm far behind on everything else, but I'm actually enjoying being employed again which is kind of a nice surprise. Hopefully things will return to normal around here again shortly.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates