« Home | No spoilers here » | Goddamn it » | Regret » | Humanizing » | Go team » | I can't even slack properly » | Well I'm accustomed to a smooth ride » | Heavy shoes » | Ugh » | Miles Standish proud » 

Sunday, July 22, 2007 

Here for infinity

Rihanna's "Umbrella" (I like it, but not as much as some do) has just made some form of history. I'm torn between thinking it means something significant and being sure that it doesn't.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates