« Home | Space dust » | I wanna bring you too » | Sudden and sad » | 26 » | And I'm staring you straight in the eyes » | Crack wise on the price of fame » | It begins » | Nice things about my job » | Hilarity ensues » | A modern hero » 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 

Don't act so innocent

The most satisfying thing to happen at my job yet is having a coworker decide to play Drums and Guns and then having a random middle-aged woman first ask me who it is and then buying one of the new copies from us after having heard most of it. That put a smile on my face.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates