« Home | Eat the music » | Don't act so innocent » | Space dust » | I wanna bring you too » | Sudden and sad » | 26 » | And I'm staring you straight in the eyes » | Crack wise on the price of fame » | It begins » | Nice things about my job » 

Friday, August 17, 2007 

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Work bought me season 2 of the US Office for my birthday. That's pretty awesome. And now, to wait for Ikea to show up with my new bed!

Yeah, we didn't have a truck, and the box spring is a bit big. But it's semi-expensive, and they'll only do one flight of stairs unless you pay them extra. Still, if you get delivery they'll take up to 25 items, which is nice.

I've always avoided Ikea delivery like the plague - while they can sell anything for a reasonable price and remain moderately stylish, their delivery service is rated terribly. Hope that you have a good experience.

Expensive, yes; but the two times I've dealt with them they've been relatively prompt (well, within the five hour window; but today they got here within 20 minutes), efficient, didn't screw anything up and didn't give me any trouble.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates