« Home | Sort of classy but also sort of insane » | It's going to be so quiet in here tonight » | Even busier than normal » | Meat is murder carbon dioxide » | It's September, isn't it? » | We're afraid of the dark » | Blow your mongrel mind, or, how I stopped worrying... » | The Sand Witch » | Me me me » | A cry for help, a hint of anaesthesia » 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 

Fuck you, Pringles

So today Julia had a bag of these new Pringles Select things, in Parmesan Garlic (and if there are two flavours that together make me lose all sense of proportion, those are certainly in the running), and we just ate half the bag. There was a pause when we went into Marketfresh to get some buns and I spent the entire time in the store craving another potato-thing (they don't taste like regular chips, they're lighter, but they don't taste like regular Pringles either - less processed, or less obviously so). I think I have to swear to never buy a bag now and not later - those things are dangerous.

I have 2 words for you concerning Pringles Selects:

Szechuan Barbecue

I have considered that idea, believe me.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates