« Home | Even busier than normal » | Meat is murder carbon dioxide » | It's September, isn't it? » | We're afraid of the dark » | Blow your mongrel mind, or, how I stopped worrying... » | The Sand Witch » | Me me me » | A cry for help, a hint of anaesthesia » | People are like suns » | D'awwwwwwww » 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 

It's going to be so quiet in here tonight

Two things up at Stylus today; my review of the really great Picastro album (in my top 10 for the year), and my Seconds on New Order's "Leave Me Alone," a song that means an awful lot to me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates