« Home | "trying to make a world fit for you" » | "You think because you don't yell, you're not mean." » | This one laughing quietly » | And all I want is something I can write about » | Blatently dishonest claims » | Dissipation » | Feeling accomplished » | TGIW » | Someone was changing from the inside out » | Fucking Hell » 

Sunday, October 07, 2007 

Al Gore saying "I told you so"

Yesterday was the 6th of October, and it was (with humidity) 37 degrees. That's 99 or so if you're an American. And it was a horrifyingly soupy 37 too. When do I get to have normal fall weather?

Yeah, not quite the weather we were expecting... There was a definite winter chill in the air coming back from the pub here in Toronto last night, though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates