« Home | Requiescat in pace » | Doom. Da-Doom. Crash! » | Give a hoot » | Doctor my eyes » | Catching up » | Writers Guarantee Audiences » | That's it, that's all. » | I believe I'll go back home » | Sleek and beautiful » | Lost at sea, until you find me » 

Monday, November 12, 2007 

Priorities

As brought to attention by my brother: The language is a little biased (look at the name of the website!), but this is heartening nonetheless; Canadian cops realise they have better things to do than hassle individuals grabbing that new album by their favourite band before it hits the racks. Partly, as they note, because those people will probably buy it anyway.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates