« Home | Doom. Da-Doom. Crash! » | Give a hoot » | Doctor my eyes » | Catching up » | Writers Guarantee Audiences » | That's it, that's all. » | I believe I'll go back home » | Sleek and beautiful » | Lost at sea, until you find me » | I don't know what to feel right now » 

Monday, November 12, 2007 

Requiescat in pace

I certainly didn't forget about Remembrance Day (although I did work a 7 hour shift, during which I got the impression all of our customers had); I just forgot to post an entry about it, as I usually do every year. A large part of that, as mentioned, was the fact that I worked Remembrance Day for the first time; however much you'd like to pause and reflect on the realities of war, and what it costs us all, having to cope with the Sunday Rush makes that near impossible. I hope others had a better, more thoughtful Remembrance Day than I did.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates