« Home | "I have always been a storm" » | Could it be me? » | Gelatinous bastards » | Happy anniversary » | Holy crap » | Why couldn't they combine all three, though? » | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » | Vast stores of knowledge » | So many arms reach from my memories » | A lovely singing voice » 

Friday, November 23, 2007 

Probably the last one

IMP member (and ex-Stylus comments goon) Meatbreak has written a lovely little obit for the site over at the IMP.

Nice review of stylus. and then i read your review that he mentions (and of course, links to). do you own that CD? it would be interesting to hear after reading your review.

I do own that CD (and another by the Goslings, as well). If I knew who you were, I could probably work something out...

It's your dad, who forgot to sign his post.

Oh, you're going to love this. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates