« Home | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » | Vast stores of knowledge » | So many arms reach from my memories » | A lovely singing voice » | 'Till I no more can » | The six month rule » | Priorities » | Requiescat in pace » | Doom. Da-Doom. Crash! » | Give a hoot » 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 

Why couldn't they combine all three, though?

These are kind of awesome; I can honestly say that even if I ran into the "my sources say no" ones I wouldn't be too disappointed.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates