« Home | 'Till I no more can » | The six month rule » | Priorities » | Requiescat in pace » | Doom. Da-Doom. Crash! » | Give a hoot » | Doctor my eyes » | Catching up » | Writers Guarantee Audiences » | That's it, that's all. » 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 

A lovely singing voice

Pajiba has an excellent, really well written list of movie villains up. By a Canadian, too.

Is it really sad that the only one of those movies I've seen is Rocky Horror?

Maybe a little, yeah.

(I've seen 9, if we can let Kinski in Woyzeck stand in for his "in anything" entry - but really, not even Silence of the Lambs?)

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates