« Home | Holy crap » | Why couldn't they combine all three, though? » | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » | Vast stores of knowledge » | So many arms reach from my memories » | A lovely singing voice » | 'Till I no more can » | The six month rule » | Priorities » | Requiescat in pace » 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 

Happy anniversary

Blogger tells me this is the 4,000th post I've made to Fractionals. Next February the 18th, incidentally, will mark the fifth year of this blog's existence. Not bad.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates