« Home | Probably the last one » | "I have always been a storm" » | Could it be me? » | Gelatinous bastards » | Happy anniversary » | Holy crap » | Why couldn't they combine all three, though? » | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » | Vast stores of knowledge » | So many arms reach from my memories » 

Sunday, November 25, 2007 

Quaffing

If you're drinking a pitcher of beer by yourself (well, with friends, but you've all got your own pitchers), partly because they were $9, does it really make sense to get a cup? I mean, a pitcher is basically a giant cup, right?

I believe the appropriateness is inversely proportional to the cost of the beer. For instance: I only started drinking Pabst after I discovered $2 pitchers of the same on students' night. At $2 each, yup, that's a giant cup.

I believe up here it's illegal to sell beer that cheap, so $9 is actually one of the cheaper prices for it I've seen. Giant cup cheap, if you know what I mean.

Where can you find $2 pitchers of PBR? I'll book my plane ticket now.

Either Australia or (more likely) the Northwest part of America. Where'd you go to school again, jonathan? Washington?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates