« Home | Consensus » | I'm not necessarily proud of any of this » | There you stood on the edge of your feather » | Worthy » | I can't take my eyes off you » | Mouth full of pain » | A romantic about music » | I didn't even have to use my A.K. » | There's nothing more terrifying than a scientist w... » | I won't fuck us over » 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 

Muscle Mystery

Thanks to a friend, I've finally read Flex Mentallo. Which is both probably the best (or at least most condensed) thing that Grant Morrison has ever done, and further proof that it, The Invisibles, The Filth, Doom Patrol, Seven Soldiers of Liberty, et al, are ultimately the same story. Fuck you, Charles Atlas Corporation.

Why have I not read this?

Because I just got it over the interweb today. I'll email you the sendspace link, download it onto your computer.

Free the "Hero of the Beach" you bastards!

Glad it lived up to expectations.

It really did. I owe you one, sir.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates