« Home | There you stood on the edge of your feather » | Worthy » | I can't take my eyes off you » | Mouth full of pain » | A romantic about music » | I didn't even have to use my A.K. » | There's nothing more terrifying than a scientist w... » | I won't fuck us over » | Look up » | Communications down » 

Sunday, December 16, 2007 

I'm not necessarily proud of any of this

I woke up this morning with sharpie on my arm. Eighteen lines; one for each drink during the Twelve Bars of Christmas last night (we hit fourteen, which I think means we beat the other pub crawl we ran into a few times). My brother got... more. It was pretty ridiculous, and pretty successful. Today he and I and a few friends decided to cap the experience off with the Mandarin. I think it made me feel worse than the drinking, and despite going there at 4, I'm still full. Good lamb, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates