« Home | I am young and I am good » | Tell me what to do if it all falls through » | Light headed » | Top marks for the cops » | Some kind of breakthrough » | That light may just be a train » | You know you're in trouble when » | FEELINGS ARE BORING, KISSING IS AWESOME » | Some good news » | Kept pristine and totally devoid of pain » 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 

More valuable than the Mona Lisa

So they've figured out the Antikythera mechanism, and it winds up being a surprisingly complicated/accurate astronomical calendar. That's pretty cool.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates