« Home | I am not embarrassed » | No turntables and two microphones » | Time can be overcome » | Hairless » | Let's get this paper » | Oh you had to ask, didn't you? » | Guelph is not Staten Island » | Highly illegal » | I can stop any time I want » | BULLSHIT » 

Sunday, April 20, 2008 

"that level of individuation, of comfort with not fitting in"

PopMatters has a fucking fantastic piece up on John Darnielle's 33 1/3 book on Master of Reality (which I already wanted to read), including some typically dead-eyed insights on the indie scene, metal, etc etc. And by a fellow Canuck as well (whom I could have sworn contributed to Stylus at some point...) - kudos to Adrien Begrand.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates