« Home | Shell of light » | Looking for the mouse » | Keep on talkin' like Jesus » | A tale of two videos » | "About two years" » | "that level of individuation, of comfort with not ... » | I am not embarrassed » | No turntables and two microphones » | Time can be overcome » | Hairless » 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 

"You know the escape"

Although I'm a fan of the UFC, I am also a fan of movies and so Never Back Down never appealed to me in the slightest. The idea of David Mamet placing one of his macho, triple-crossed movies in the world of MMA, though, starring Chiwetel Ejiofor (a favourite of mine since at least Dirty Pretty Things)? This I might have to go see.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates