« Home | Limeys » | In defence of snark » | I was only dancing » | You won't be sad or broken tonight » | Plusses and minuses » | List, o list » | "...than the one you did in Canada" » | Shut up and drive » | Our long national nightmare is over » | Gonna kiss up to the Great Misgiver » 

Friday, January 09, 2009 

Got live if you want it

There's still the odd 2008-in-review thing popping up here and there, and some of them are even good; I may be biased, as I participated in all five parts, but the PopMatters best and worst of live music from last year was pretty entertaining.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates