« Home | I'd rather snore » | Mini-Bush » | Exciting developments! » | You love it, you leave it, you can't kill everything » | The way of wrong power » | Get to know it in the dark » | A stronger world, a stronger loving world » | Please hold the line » | Coat pocket full of pills » | Too scared to steal, too lazy to work » 

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 

Everything I talk about I talk about

My good (and brilliant) friend Rachel finally has a blog; it's called My Valuable Hunting Knife and it's a song-a-day one, which I look forward to reading immensely. Check out her stuff.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates