« Home | You love it, you leave it, you can't kill everything » | The way of wrong power » | Get to know it in the dark » | A stronger world, a stronger loving world » | Please hold the line » | Coat pocket full of pills » | Too scared to steal, too lazy to work » | And the shame of it, that we can't forget » | The cold echo chamber » | And we all went down in a little row boat » 

Monday, March 16, 2009 

Exciting developments!

My live review of the two Los Campesinos! shows I went down to NYC to see went up Friday, but I've been too distracted to notice it.

Much more importantly, the Singles Jukebox, one of the high points of Stylus quite frankly is back! I haven't written any blurbs yet (need to get on that tonight), but this is still the best pop music/internet news in quite a long time, I have to tell you.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates