« Home | Death shall have no dominion » | New forms, new forms » | "What needs to be done" » | "The consensus doesn't explain our lives. But - w... » | quiet, remorse, everything, peace » | Looking back: The Go-Betweens » | Swells » | Fear is not knowing » | Makes me feel glad that I'm not dead » | Oh! How the dogs stack up » 

Sunday, July 12, 2009 

"BOTTOM LINE IS NOBODY SHOULD BE SCARED OF A FUCKING POTATO CHIP"

Last night some friends and I manned up and faced the rain. Those chips are indeed spicy as hell - after one, if you just wait and see what happens, your mouth and throat will burn for a little while (unless, like a couple of my friends, you've got a lot of practice eating spicy foods). Having a handful at once was right up there with the spiciest food I've ever eaten anywhere.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates