« Home | Feelings are boring, kissing is awesome » | And where are your manners? » | Hieronymus Bosch » | Supremely fuckin' glorious » | "Disorientation begets creative thinking" » | I think I need to see Deathline » | It's been a bloody stupid day » | "Crowdsourcing kills art" » | And someone leads the beast in on its chain » | Lay down for a while and disconnect » 

Saturday, October 31, 2009 

Watch this space



http://www.thestylusdecade.com/



Dyslexia:
I thought this was a link to something called "The Lusty Decade" and I thought: "I like the ring of that." Can I borrow "The Lusty Decade" for a hypothetical novel/ story/ SOMETHING? Say yes!

Yes!

But only if you read the Stylus Decade stuff when it goes up.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates