« Home | "the right side of this battle, the right side of ... » | Taco meat and soft serve sundaes » | Like a broken record player (with a working stylus) » | We are living in a material world » | Supplementary reading » | Step five » | It continues pt. whoops » | It continues pt. omega » | Give me something I can live for » | Cleaning up » 

Monday, January 11, 2010 

As time stood still

I realize that even my music geek friends don't always have much time for or interest in ambient dub techno. But seriously guys, this Variant record is really, really great, and very accessible too (I think).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates