« Home | Cleaning up » | Do you remember when 21 years was old? » | Are you ready? » | Happy Christmas your arse » | Slipped my mind (it continues pt. 4) » | A beloved holiday tradition » | "That was brutal, man." » | Kinetakt » | drone love honesty sound » | It continues pt. 3 » 

Friday, January 01, 2010 

Give me something I can live for

So, having returned home from a night of good food and drinking, having cuddled with the cat and completed my ritual yearly listen to Six By Seven's "New Year," I'm to bed. Hope you all had a good celebration, of whichever type you prefer.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates