« Home | We are living in a material world » | Supplementary reading » | Step five » | It continues pt. whoops » | It continues pt. omega » | Give me something I can live for » | Cleaning up » | Do you remember when 21 years was old? » | Are you ready? » | Happy Christmas your arse » 

Thursday, January 07, 2010 

Like a broken record player (with a working stylus)

Other than possibly rounding up what I actually did for the Stylus Decade once it's all up, I promise this is the last thing I'll post on it, but if you're wondering why the whole thing is such a big deal to me/us, well, I wrote something for Blurt explaining it.

Nice article, nice comment by the editor (moderator, whatever)

Thanks! And yeah, he's the editor.

Enjoyed that Blurt piece, Mathers. Stylus now seems ages ago, right?

Sadly yeah, it does. Good times, though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates