« Home | It continues pt. omega » | Give me something I can live for » | Cleaning up » | Do you remember when 21 years was old? » | Are you ready? » | Happy Christmas your arse » | Slipped my mind (it continues pt. 4) » | A beloved holiday tradition » | "That was brutal, man." » | Kinetakt » 

Monday, January 04, 2010 

It continues pt. whoops

This went up a while ago, but I forgot to post it; here's all the writer lists from Blurt, and while my top ten is largely the same, we got asked a bunch of questions most place don't ask, so that may (or may not) be interesting.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates