« Home | It continues pt. whoops » | It continues pt. omega » | Give me something I can live for » | Cleaning up » | Do you remember when 21 years was old? » | Are you ready? » | Happy Christmas your arse » | Slipped my mind (it continues pt. 4) » | A beloved holiday tradition » | "That was brutal, man." » 

Monday, January 04, 2010 

Step five

This, by the way, is rightly or wrongly one of the things I'm most proud about from my whole Stylus tenure.

That's awesome, er...

COLLEAGUEISH EXPRESSION OF SUPPORT

Ha! That's the spirit.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates