« Home | Miscarriage » | Mail call » | Palm meet forehead » | Oh, those crazy Russians » | Sometimes I forget I'm still awake » | "mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they... » | Dark sided » | One for the quote file » | Lions and witches and wardrobes, oh my » | Small mercies » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Hey there, Mr. Blue

So I just had my interview for the job I was doing all semester... I of course don't know how well I did, nor how well everyone else did, but I did have the Delgados superior version of "Mr. Blue Sky" playing in my head as I left the room.

(to be clear - the happy, jaunty part, not the gloomy part)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates