« Home | A sense, not an idea » | Hey there, Mr. Blue » | Miscarriage » | Mail call » | Palm meet forehead » | Oh, those crazy Russians » | Sometimes I forget I'm still awake » | "mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they... » | Dark sided » | One for the quote file » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

What have I done to deserve this?

The radio at work should play the Pet Shop Boys more often.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates