« Home | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » | Structure » | Correctives » | Everything just sucks » | I want a name when I lose » | Night turns black 'cause it's rotten » | I found that essence rare » | A lack of uniforms » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

Audio architecture

Via the ever-valauble Turntable over at Stylus, here's a pretty fascinating article about Muzak, which is almost certainly not what you think it is.

how oddly interesting.....

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction. Plus, given the number of times recently I've been impressed with the music selections of stores in the mall, I'm pretty sure I can no longer say I don't enjoy Muzak.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates