« Home | "Unique in his recollection" » | Risk addiction » | Old home week » | I think I lost my headache » | The night's results » | It's only lightning » | Audio architecture » | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Armour

I did have just a cheap silicone sleeve for my iPod, and it worked okay... I guess, but after seeing Steve's insanely great plastic case for his I ordered one of their Nano models; it came yesterday, and it works spectacularly. Never shall my screen get scratched again; I heartily recommend the brand to anyone else with an iPod.

Once upon a time, I had an ipod. But I hated that thing, and sold it to a friend. That said, I'll probably buy one of the new video ones with the big screen on it when they come out.

Your store link has expired. Where is it in the store so I can look at it myself? All I can find is a leather case, and more silicon cases.

You're absolutely correct, Anonymous; search the store for "Agent 18" (the brand) and you should find something. That's what I did.

Kate, I believe those are out already - the example case I saw was on one of them.

mmmmmm i don't think so. I'm talking about the ones where the whole face is a screen. and a touch screen at that! they're getting rid of that damned click-wheel on the new ones.

Oh, okay - that I've never heard of.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates