« Home | Audio architecture » | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » | Structure » | Correctives » | Everything just sucks » | I want a name when I lose » | Night turns black 'cause it's rotten » | I found that essence rare » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

It's only lightning

I haven't owned it for that long, and Scott McKeating's review is still the best place to read about it, but suffice it to say you should be ordering Coil's The Ape Of Naples now, while you still can.

Now, I said.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates