« Home | It's only lightning » | Audio architecture » | The more you know » | New project » | Twinges » | Structure » | Correctives » | Everything just sucks » | I want a name when I lose » | Night turns black 'cause it's rotten » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

The night's results

1st place in the 1st round, and 2nd in the 2nd. I will say, though, that especially in the first round (where we demolished - 18 points, and second place was 12) it definitely wasn't all me this time. We had a really solid team. Much beer was won. I imagine despite brushing my teeth twice, I might still taste it when I wake up tomorrow.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates