« Home | Production and reproduction » | You know, they've shown that being sufficiently ti... » | Everyone is almost done with me » | And a guy with any kind of courage / would maybe s... » | Close to nothing at all » | And oh, how cute you seemed » | But... but... it was what we wanted! » | Making the grade » | I'd taser a 14-year-old. I'd taser him right in t... » | Jessica Alba doesn't like the evangelical church » 

Sunday, October 22, 2006 

Load the guns, avoid sleep

D'you know what's awesome? Being up past 6 in the morning marking tests. But at least, as opposed to writing them, I get paid for the privilege.

ETA:
Marking music for the midterm...

Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - How I Long To Feel That Summer In My Heart
Spiritualized - Let It Come Down
Wilco - Being There
R.E.M. - Automatic for the People
Editors - The Back Room
New Order - Substance



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates