« Home | The weird » | Double duty » | Wonk » | Inspiration for dudes! » | Worse than Sandi Thom » | Mind is a razorblade » | I suppose I should have told you that I am on fire... » | Many happy returns » | O Canada » | Suicide prevention » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

Shove it

You know what's awesome? Your workplace redefining your job right from under your ass. I'm not getting fired or reduced hours or anything, but this gig just got a whole lot less easy to look forward to when I wake up in the morning. And if you don't like your job, what's the point?

amen, brotha.

Let's all just quit our jobs and move to the jungle.

Actually, wait. How about the tundra instead?

Will you be out tonight, or should I call you later? I'm interested to hear what's going on...

I'm going to go watch Grey's at Aaron's... I can give you a call when I get in, if you like.

Yes, call me later. We can bitch about work.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates