« Home | Wonk » | Inspiration for dudes! » | Worse than Sandi Thom » | Mind is a razorblade » | I suppose I should have told you that I am on fire... » | Many happy returns » | O Canada » | Suicide prevention » | Virtual spectres » | And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know wha... » 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 

Double duty

Today sees not only the customary Singles Jukebox Stycast, but also my Seconds piece on Elvis Costello's "Senior Service" which kind of follows on from one of my first Seconds, which I did on "Lipstick Vogue" years ago. I'm definitely in a bit of a Costello phase right now, for whatever reason; both This Year's Model and Armed Forces have stuck to my CD drive like glue.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates