« Home | It's not about fashion » | Shove it » | The weird » | Double duty » | Wonk » | Inspiration for dudes! » | Worse than Sandi Thom » | Mind is a razorblade » | I suppose I should have told you that I am on fire... » | Many happy returns » 

Friday, September 29, 2006 

A truly startled baby

Sometimes Ryan North just goes above and beyond the call of duty. The first three panels are so good I figured that'd be it, but the last three? Reader, I roffled.

I'd like to go on the record as being in favour of both beards and babies.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates