« Home | Worse than Sandi Thom » | Mind is a razorblade » | I suppose I should have told you that I am on fire... » | Many happy returns » | O Canada » | Suicide prevention » | Virtual spectres » | And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know wha... » | Still no MySpace » | Smokeless » 

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 

Inspiration for dudes!

You know I try not to link to every Dinosaur Comic, because that would be boring, but the timing in today's just slays me. That last panel is divine.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates