« Home | You've laughed in my mouth too » | "We follow Mr. Santa to the end" » | I'd like to believe this » | And it hurts with every heartbeat » | (R)evolution » | Warm and fuzzy » | And I'm all hooked up » | Slapper » | In the morning » | Busy day » 

Friday, December 15, 2006 

In one piece

So posting here will be light or non-existent until next Wednesday or Thursday; I made my perilous way down to Ithaca today, perilous because instead of sleeping last night I hit the Albion with Nate and Brynna and danced my ass off. Surprisingly, being in a swaying, jolting bus the next day is not the best thing for your stomach. But I slept from Toronto to Buffalo, managed to avoid puking on the customs people (who seemed deeply amused that I'm visiting an ex), had a nap when I got here and just got back from eating delicious Latin American food (I got some sort of green pepper thing stuffed with beef and rice and wrapped in scrambled eggs), so I feel sufficiently human now.

My second blurb for the singles list is up (#6), and this week coming up I'll have a blurb for our albums list as well. For now, it's time to go have a beer and watch a movie or two.

Remind me to introduce you to a TV series called "One Piece" which features pirates with super powers in a silly Slayers kind of way.


PS: your story needs more vomit.

Thankfully the rest of my story does not involve vomit. Unfortunately the part that does is easily the most humiliating experience of my life. Go me?

(are you guys around during the holidays? I still have to get you your wedding present at long fucking last)

We're in kinkerdeen on the 23rd - 25th, then I work on the 26th, then have the rest off until the 2nd.

I also have not been getting all of my mail, which includes your Best Man gift still...Q_Q

Jeeze. I'm having christmases on the 23rd and 25th, but maybe we should hang out on the 24th? I imagine I'll also be back in Guelph before New Years, and I don't have to go back to work until the 3rd...

It actually came yesterday, as soon as I started to bitch about it on the interweb :)

I have a xmas on the 24th, but we'll see what we can swing. Otherwise, I know where you live.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates