« Home | "We follow Mr. Santa to the end" » | I'd like to believe this » | And it hurts with every heartbeat » | (R)evolution » | Warm and fuzzy » | And I'm all hooked up » | Slapper » | In the morning » | Busy day » | Yes, even the Fray » 

Thursday, December 14, 2006 

You've laughed in my mouth too

I guess it went up yesterday, but I just saw the very special 900th Dinosaur Comic right now. The last panel is a perfect example (in context) of how Ryan North even uses punctuation or a lack thereof to increase the funny.

(also, mny first blurb on the singles list is up - #17)

Really that Strummer and the Mescalero's record is blowing my mind. You are my hero for that OST.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it, it really is an amazing record.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates