« Home | Busy day » | Yes, even the Fray » | Motion picture soundtrack » | Lucky pot » | Unsurprisingly, I am the only one who likes that D... » | 6th level Spinozan » | It's like an echo in my head » | I'm not dead yet » | They got it for cheap(?) » | My night is coloured headache grey » 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 

In the morning

Still up marking, albeit after a three hour nap. I'm mostly done and have a couple more hours to finish. I don't think I ever really appreciated prolonged sleep deprivation before; it really does make your life seem unreal in a way that no drug I've tried can manage.

Today my On Second Thought of Joe Strummer's Global A Go-Go is up; there are records I like or listen to more, but few that inspire more affection in me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates