« Home | And I'm all hooked up » | Slapper » | In the morning » | Busy day » | Yes, even the Fray » | Motion picture soundtrack » | Lucky pot » | Unsurprisingly, I am the only one who likes that D... » | 6th level Spinozan » | It's like an echo in my head » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

Warm and fuzzy

I've never actually used Craigslist, but this makes me like them quite a lot.

I used it to get rid of those extra tickets I had for Rancid on Monday - now I feel even better about it.

I <3 craigslist. I browse it for fun all the time (missed connections!), and i've found my last 2 apartments thanks to it.

Craigslist is cool, but I'm sad to hear that it's run by a bunch of commies. :-P

I'm surprised you can't hear the sound of my eyes rolling all the way over in Kitchener/Waterloo, Dan.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates