« Home | Motion picture soundtrack » | Lucky pot » | Unsurprisingly, I am the only one who likes that D... » | 6th level Spinozan » | It's like an echo in my head » | I'm not dead yet » | They got it for cheap(?) » | My night is coloured headache grey » | Until the end of the world » | Bwa ha ha » 

Monday, December 11, 2006 

Yes, even the Fray

It's that time of the year again; today marks the first installment of Stylus' Top 50 Singles of 2006. I know some of my readers like music, and trust me when I saw that if you care about pop music you owe it to yourself to read all five installments this week; not only will you be entertained by the writing, but you'll probably discover a lot of songs you're going to want to hear. Just ignore the comments; its always been a circle jerk in there, but lately it's gotten worse.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates