« Home | And here we sit, debating math » | We all falter » | Doorstop » | Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain » | Take your shoes and go outside » | YES » | Poor Tom's a-cold » | Oddly terrifying » | Maybe I should say hi » | Re-performance » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

On the other side of almost everything

Just finished at long last revising my paper for the MA Seminar/Conference, "The Being of the Musical Work of Art." I'm really greatful for the commentary I received on it from a fellow MA student, which was greatly insightful and improved the paper maybe 400%. I'm really proud of it right now, and am thinking that these 20 pages will take relatively little work to make into one of the chapters of my thesis. So as a result, I think I'd better go out tonight and relax a little.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates