« Home | To be of some hard, simple, undeniable use » | Morbidly funny » | "There goes a siren. Oh how can I stand being left... » | You've been sad for a while » | Hassan-i Sabbah » | For the day I’m not here, when I’m gone and I’m sorry » | Everybody always tells her how much they care » | People get crushed like biscuit crumbs » | See the sky about to rain » | The unexamined life » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 

Radio star

If you go to CFRU's Archives for the next little while (they go 30 days back), you can catch me on The Anarco-Feminist Kool Aid Acid Test talking to Ken Cheesy. It was a lot of fun, and some good stuff got played - Earth, Low, Damien Jurado and a few others were my picks. It's grouped by hours, and my entire appearance (I basically hang out and talk between songs for the duration) is the 15:00:00 slot of the show. You can download it! People who've been missing my podcast should check it out. I might show up in future, as Ken has told me I'm welcome to.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates