« Home | Here for infinity » | No spoilers here » | Goddamn it » | Regret » | Humanizing » | Go team » | I can't even slack properly » | Well I'm accustomed to a smooth ride » | Heavy shoes » | Ugh » 

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 

Tell Sir Thomas More we've got another failed attempt

Feel good hits of the 24th of July, 2007:

The Shins - "So Says I"
I Am Robot and Proud - "Saturday Afternoon Plans"
Neko Case - "Star Witness"
Funkadelic - "Can You Get to That?"
Manic Street Preachers - "The Everlasting"
Spoon - "No You Don't"
David Gray - "Lead Me Upstairs"
Jega - "Recursion"
Pavement - "Stereo"
Gui Boratto - "Beautiful Life"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates