« Home | Quaffing » | Probably the last one » | "I have always been a storm" » | Could it be me? » | Gelatinous bastards » | Happy anniversary » | Holy crap » | Why couldn't they combine all three, though? » | It is possible to love everything more than everyt... » | Vast stores of knowledge » 

Sunday, November 25, 2007 

At last

I've been idly wondering what k-punk thinks of Spinoza for as long as I've been reading him, and I'm delighted to find that he understands Spinoza in a way most people I've encountered fail to (the rest of the post is up to his ridiculously high standards, too).

Also, the Church of Me has finally, joyously, come to the best possible conclusion. The best to Marcello and Lena, may they never need it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates