« Home | Priorities » | Requiescat in pace » | Doom. Da-Doom. Crash! » | Give a hoot » | Doctor my eyes » | Catching up » | Writers Guarantee Audiences » | That's it, that's all. » | I believe I'll go back home » | Sleek and beautiful » 

Monday, November 12, 2007 

The six month rule

So weirdly enough, I still get promo emails from people all the time, even a few that seem to reflect the fact that Stylus is kaput. So apparently people still want to send me stuff, which is nice. I can't say that fact alone is enough to get me to post any of it, but while procrastinating tonight I checked out Park Bench and found it pretty amusing. The one that was specifically sent to me, "Tested," is one of the better ones: It's not that all guys are stupid, it's more that I've seen/known plenty of guys who are stupid in that sort of way. It's good enough I'm keeping it around for future work nights, in any case.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates